Clenched Beauty Tips
Care and maintenance tips for your hair extensions
- Brush hair thoroughly from ends to roots.
- Wet your hair and apply shampoo. Wash gently in a downwards motion and rinse thoroughly. Tip: Sulfate strips hair from natural oils so avoid using these products to prevent drying out the hair.
- Apply a moisturizing conditioner to the hair, rinse thoroughly.
- Wrap hair in towel and move downward from roots t ends to remove excess water. Do not rub hair with towel
- Comb hair carefully to work through and knots and tangles that may have formed while washing.
- Allowing hair to air dry is best. However, if you do use heat always apply heat protector.
- Treat your extensions to a deep conditioning every 1 to 2 weeks.
- Color By Professional for best care